Insurance : Participants are advised to take out a travel insurance, as the organizing committee will assume no responsibility for personal accidents, sickness, thefts or property damage.
(1) Travel Information to Venue
Nara Kasugano International Forum IRAKA
Transportation to Venue
It is 20 minutes walk from Exit 2 of Kintetsu Nara station of Kintetsu Nara line.
(1) Bus Stop 1 nearby Exit 5 (Northwest Gate) of Kintetsu Nara station of Kintetsu Nara line.
– For “Todaiji Temple” (lines 70, 97, 98) getting on [4 min] and getting off at “Nara Kasugano International Forum Iraka-mae” nearby venue.
– For “Todaiji Temple” (lines 2, 6, 72, 160) getting on [4 min] and getting off at “Todaiji-Daibutsuden/Kasugataisya-mae”, and walk 3 min from the crossroad.
(2) Bus Stop EAST 2 nearby East Exit of JR Nara station of JR Yamatoji line.
– For “Todaiji Temple” (lines 70, 97) getting on [8 min] and getting off at “Nara Kasugano International Forum Iraka-mae” nearby venue.
– For “Todaiji Temple” (lines 2, 72) getting on [8 min] and getting off at “Todaiji-Daibutsuden/Kasugataisya-mae”, and walk 3 min from the crossroad.
Bus stop information of Kintetsu Nara station
Bus stop information of JR Nara Station
Limousine from Kansai International airport to Nara city
(2) Information of Nara Area
Especially important: Bus map in Nara area (Please scroll down this page and access to “Nara City Main Bus Route Map”) * **
(3) Information of Kansai area (kansai=West area of Japan)
(4) Japan Transit planner
Japan Transit Planner
(5) IMPORTANT for iphone, smartphone and/or tablet users
Because there is not much free wifi in Japan, foreigners are always troubled very much in Japan. Therefore we recommend that you download these applications into your iphone or smartphone.
An essential travel item for convenient, trouble-free travel in Japan.
You can use “Transfer Guide” in offline to wifi (needed small file downloading at first).
(5-2) JAPAN WIFI
Search for and connected to Wi-fi spot
(6) the official website of the Japan National Tourism Organization
where you can view over 170 videos of a wide variety of tourist destinations that showcase the charm of Japan.
*We recommend printing out this bas map for first coming to the Venue.
**Bas map: these links are directly linked to map, however if these
links do not work in your PC, please seek the links in the web page of (2)
Participants are advised to take out a travel insurance, as the organizing committee will assume no responsibility for personal accidents, sickness, thefts or property damage.
There are four seasons in Japan: spring (March–May); summer (June–August); autumn (September–November); winter (December–February). Stretching from north to south, Japan has different climates from region to region. Also due to seasonal winds, the Japan Sea coastal area and its Pacific Ocean side have different climates respectively
The average temperature in Nara in August is 26.9ﾟC (= 80.42ﾟF)
Highest temperature is 32.6ﾟC (= 90.68ﾟF), Lowest temperature is 22.6ﾟC (= 72.68ﾟF)
Only Japanese yen (JPY) is acceptable at stores and restaurants in Japan. You can exchange money at the airport, foreign exchange banks, and other authorized exchange counters upon presentation of your passport. We encourage you to exchange your money at the airport upon arrival.
Japan operates on 100 volts for electrical appliances. The frequency is 60 Hz in western Japan.
There is no custom of tipping in Japan. Instead, at places such as restaurants, bars and hotels, 10% service charge is usually added to your bill.
(12) Time Zone
An application for visa should be made by the applicant him/herself at the Japanese Embassy/Consulate General with jurisdiction over the area in which the applicant lives. When making an application, documents prepared by the applicant him/herself and supporting documents prepared by the inviting person (organizer) in Japan are required. If you need the supporting documents for your visa application, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com with your application ID. Please note that the documents will be prepared only to those who have already completed registration with required payment.
List of countries and regions that have visa exemption arrangements with Japan:
For more information, please check the website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan:
Local Organizing Committee
Assume all liability arising from use of this website by the user himself.